Thursday, February 26, 2009

I Find It Funny That I Had To Fib About Facebook On My Other Blog.

Ok, truth is, I don't really go onto MySpace. I'm actually on Facebook more than anything. For some reason, Facebook has taken my time away from blogging and more into checking out other people's lives on Facebook. I love it.

But, as I said in my other blog, I find that I've been falling down in my blogging duties because I crave aknowledgement, or link love some call it, or what I call, a comment whore. I love the instant gratification of instant or at least frequent responses that I get from Facebook.

I imagine the sound of crickets in the background whenever I post a blog topic lately. But probably because everyone else I know is on Facebook. I just wanted to appologize to those who think that I might have run dry in the topic department in my blogging duties.

1 comment:

brian said...

crickets chirping...boy, do I know that sound...